SECURITY, PRIVACY ISSUES FOR AN ISRAELI ESCORT
Bear in mind, that being a sexy blonde young girl, I get plenty of looks and that I live and work in Tel Aviv (my day job) and I have no intention of meeting with my boss, or perhaps my fellow worker, or professor, so I limit my meetings to only those who are visiting Israel and not my fellow citizens. And for those who believe they can convince me otherwise… you’ll just be wasting your data flow, as you don’t have a chance. 🙂
Imagine that I have to give a seminar, a lecture or explain something to a small group of professionals in a few years and one of them (woman or man) recognizes me from a past meeting as an escort – that could be very very awkward to say the least. (and I’m sure that the male would have a very hard time keeping such info to himself, as he stared at my boobs remembering what my nipples looked like, and how they bounced when I was on top of him, or looking at my lips remembering where they were, or when I turn and he is staring at my ass….I’m sure you get the picture).
Requesting My Picts
This actually is an important section to read, asking for my real pictures may get a strong reaction from me, a sarcastic one or an explanation, depending upon the way you’re asking. To clarify, I will not be sending any picts over the internet that connects my real private life to this temporary business. (The picts used on this site are very good body doubles of myself, but are not me).
- If your claiming that you have “high expectations” therefore I must send you my real pictures, I might correct your English and explain that you what you really want is to be assured. It is I, that have the high expectations. Expectations of respect for my privacy and security issues.
- You might be a bit cruder and write something to the affect that you have been “burnt” before and without a pict you cannot possibly invite me. I understand, but since my own security and privacy take precedent over your past disappointments I shall decline.
- Or you might simply ask, in a simply worded email that expresses your concern. For those I shall be polite, while I explain why I will not send my pict and leave you the option of accepting the risk of what I look like, while offering you suggestions of where to continue looking.
In the end however, no matter what you promise, its simply not going to happen.However, for those who are willing to “take the risk” you can read what others have said about my “body doubles” that I use for picts: My Reviews on TER.
Kim is careful about protecting her identity so her website picture is actually a look-alike double but it’s very close to the way she looks. She is very much the girl next door, a charming and wholesome student, intelligent and friendly. Behind closed doors her other side, sensual and erotic shines through!
MY ESCORTING: FAQ’S
Is Escorting Legal in Israel
Yes, on a private basis it is, with the agencies its a bit murkier as there are laws against promotion.
Are you Discreet?
Yes I’m very discrete. I’ll arrive at your hotel room dressed in street clothes.
What about my Fetishes?
Tell me what you like when we’re communicating in the email? Roll Playing? Foot Fetish? BDSM? CFNM? Whatever it is I will take care of you.
Where we shall meet
We meet only in your hotel room. After we know each other we may have a public date where we go out for dinner etc, but our first meeting is in your hotel room (not in the bar, the coffee house or in the lobby)
What about security? Yours and Mine.
This is a risky business, we both take chances of exposure. Before I will arrive at your hotel you will send me your full real name and room number. There are two reasons for this:
- A young single pretty woman entering a hotel, especially in the evening or at night, I will probably be questioned as to whom I am visiting. Without your full name, not only will I be exposed, embarrassed, barred from the hotel our meeting will be cancelled.
- Basic security, by giving me your name, your less likley to be some kind of psycho and cause me trouble
- I have no use for your name other than saving myself embarrassment and basic security.
This is non-negotiable, so if your uncomfortable and cannot/won’t give me your full name, than we shall not meet.
For those of you who are in AirBnbs. This is a bit trickier for me as its like visiting a private apartment, which I do not do. In order for me to visit an AirBnb, I will require a few more layers of proof of identity, such as social media profile, place of employment, airbnb address, etc. Private Apartments Not going to happen, save your dataflow, nothing you can promise will change this policy.